How many times have you wished you had just a little bit more pocket change so you could go out and spend some time with family and friends.
The allure of making money online is there but you may be a little confused on what opportunities are out there.
If you want to make an extra $20 today, follow just one of these suggestions and you’ll find yourself with a few extra notes in your pocket TODAY.
- Write and sell a few articles. Freelance writing is one of the easiest ways to begin making money online. For the next hour, brainstorm five post ideas you could easily write – aim for 500 – 1,000 words. Could you finish this in a few hours? Certainly. Afterward, submit your articles to marketplaces like GhostBloggers, sit back and bring in the dough.
- Sell something you have sitting around. The average household has thousands of dollars worth of items laying around. Most of these items have been sitting around for months or haven’t even been used. Visit Amazon.com and submit a few of these items on the Amazon marketplace, you’ll be able to pull in $50 in no time.
- Utilize your skills. Hop on your local Craigslist and look for gigs related to what you know. There are plenty of jobs anyone can easily do such as online tutoring, fixing someones website, setting up a Facebook account or editing videos.
- Earn money doing micro jobs. Microworkers is a website which offers users the ability to make money from doing small jobs such as digging articles, filling out surveys, writing a review, answering questions and many other tasks which only take a few minutes to complete each.
- Answer questions for companies. Companies like ChaCha pay users to answer questions texted in from cell phones and other locations. It doesn’t pay a whole lot each answer (generally $0.05 each) but this quickly adds up over a few hours. You could combine answering questions with writing as this is an easy passive job.
- Consult a local business. Chances are, you are quite skilled at social media but don’t notice it because you use it all the time – this is an advantage. Many local businesses are still transitioning online and need people to explain how to use social media and networking correctly. Simply do a Google search to see if a local business has a website; if not, contact them and make some money.
- Be an online assistant. Many people and businesses are outsourcing their work to virtual assistants. Although it’s hard to compete with those that work overseas, it’s still very possible to land a reasonable paying online assistant job doing data entry, research or answering phones. Visit websites like Freelancer, ELance or oDesk to begin searching for these types of jobs.
- Ask for donations. Yeah, really. There are many generous people, if you sincerely need an extra $20 today, you may find those that are more than willing to help you out if the cause is true. Don’t abuse this method however, it can come back to bite you.
Using one of these methods, you find yourself on track to earning an extra $20 online today.
Think about it: $20 extra dollars could be a night out to eat, gas in your car, a video game or book – just a little extra goes a long way.
Once you find your rhythm, continue to replicate it and soon you’ll see even more gain.
Disclaimer: I can’t guarantee you will earn $20 online within 24 hours because it’s up to YOU to put forth the effort. I’m confident if you have the passion, you will see success.
Ready to Take It to the Next Level?
The Boost Your Income From Home – How To Start an Online Business course by Gabriela Hirina is a comprehensive guide to building an online business from home.
The guide includes 31 lectures and over 7 hours of content, along with touching on subjects such as:
- How to start an online business from scratch.
- Learn about profitable niche markets and how to find the most lucrative niches.
- How to become an affiliate and the steps in promoting a product.
- How to create topic appropriate content for the product you are promoting.
- Learn how to grab your Amazon affiliate link so that you may use it on your website.
- Learn how to create a free report to give away in order to get email addresses onto your list.
- Find out how to make your affiliate website bring in traffic.
You see, $20 is a great place to get your start because it shows that it’s possible but it becomes a glass ceiling in due time because you fail to set bigger, better goals. Diving head-first into starting an online business will bring you to that next level which is why this course wins my pick for anyone getting their start because it certainly covers the fundamentals.
Click the image below to learn more about the Online Business Course.